All the tools and equipment you need to start making soap, including a large soap mould, set of digital scales, electric stick blender, safety goggles and more!
Available on back-order
Every soap maker needs their own set of tools and equipment! This tool kit not only contains the necessary tools, but also comes with a bonus tools to create beautiful swirls and other designs in your soap.
This is also the kit recommended with the DIY Soap Boxes.
The Soap Making Tool Kit comes with:
- large rectangular loaf soap mould (1200 ml)
- set of digital scales
- electric stick blender
- 2.5 L plastic (pp) jug
- 600 ml plastic (PP) jug
- 100 ml plastic (PP) beaker
- silicon whisk
- silicon spatula
- set of measuring spoons
- hanger swirl tool (for creating swirl designs)
- mini sieve (for dusting and making mica lines)
- wand (for swirling)
- mini whisk
- electric mini beater (for mixing colours)
- safety goggles
- 5 pairs of disposable gloves
Available only in New Zealand