All the tools and equipment you need to start making soap, including a large soap mould, set of digital scales, electric stick blender, safety goggles and more!
Out of stock
Every soap maker needs their own set of tools and equipment! This tool kit not only contains the necessary tools, but also comes with a bonus tools to create beautiful swirls and other designs in your soap.
This is also the kit recommended with the DIY Soap Boxes.
The Soap Making Tool Kit comes with:
- large rectangular loaf soap mould (1200 ml)
- set of digital scales
- electric stick blender
- 2.5 L plastic (pp) jug
- 1000 ml plastic (PP) jug
- 100 ml plastic (PP) beaker
- silicon whisk
- silicon spatula
- set of measuring spoons
- hanger swirl tool (for creating swirl designs)
- mini sieve (for dusting and making mica lines)
- wand (for swirling)
- mini whisk (for mixing small quantities)
- electric mini beater (for mixing colours)
- safety goggles
- 5 pairs of disposable gloves
Available only in New Zealand