The Soap Maker’s Planner
The planner every soap maker needs! Includes 52 design and log pages, conversion tables, reference charts, and sections troubleshooting and more!
Out of stock
The planner every soap maker needs! Beginner or experienced, cold process or hot process, liquid or solid soaps, this book will help you plan, design and keep track of the soaps you make. With 52 design and log pages for you to fill out.
Click here for The Soap Maker’s Planner Preview
The planner also includes handy reference charts, conversion charts, usage guides, troubleshooting and more!
– A quick note about soap making
– Safety & precautions
– How to use this planner
– 52 recipe pages and 52 log pages
– Conversion tables (volume, length, temperature)
– Common soap making terms & abbreviations
– SAP values and properties of oils
– Usage guides (colourants, fragrances, other additives)
– Blank pages for your notes
– Recipe index (for handy reference)
Perfect bound paperback
Black and white
15.6 cm wide x 23.39 cm tall
NZ orders only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.